Choosing the right school for your child is clearly a very important decision. There are many factors to take into consideration: what the school is able to offer your child and will your child be happy in school and enabled to reach his/her full potential are just few of the many key issues. We have given a range of information here on our website and in our school literature which we hope will help you in your decision making process.
Our website and school prospectus only provides a part of the picture. There is no alternative to coming to see Maxfort for yourself, to sample the atmosphere and, most of all, to meet the people. You are therefore invited to Maxfort. You may initially prefer a more formal group introduction by coming to the school, when you will have the opportunity to have the feel of the school and its faculty and facilities. If you would like a personal, individual visit, then please contact our Admission Cell to arrange for a suitable date and time.
Documents to be submitted with the Registration Form
- Photocopy of Date of birth certificate attested by gazetted officer / notary
- 4 passport size photographs of the child
- 1 passport size photograph of each of the parent
- Photocopy of Proof of Residence attested by gazetted officer / notary (Driving License, Voter ID Card, Ration Card, UID Card or any other permissible residential proof document)
- ** Please note for Pre-School admission more documents may be required as per the Admission Criteria.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Blood Group Report of the child.
- Transfer Certificate in original and attested by the Education officer (if applicable)
- Photocopy of Caste certificate attested by gazetted officer / notary (if applicable)
- Photo of the Guardian for I-Card (if applicable)
For further inquiries, please contact the Admission Cell In-charge.
You are most welcome to reach us at
+91-28083434, +91-28083435, +91-45547240, +91-45547241.