Choosing the right school for your child is clearly a very important decision. It has many factors to take into consideration: what the school is able to offer your child and will your child be happy in school and enabled to reach full potential - just two of many key issues. We have given a range of information here on our website and in our school literature which we hope will help you in your decision making process.
Our website and school prospectus only provides a part of the picture. There is no alternative to coming to see Maxfort for yourself, to sample the atmosphere and, most of all, to meet the people. You are therefore invited to Maxfort. You may initially prefer a more formal group introduction by coming to the school, when you will have the opportunity and have the feel of the faculty. If you would like a personal, individual visit, then please contact our Admissions team to arrange a suitable date and time.
Documents to be submitted with the Registration Form
- Photocopy of Date of birth certificate attested by gazetted officer
- 4 passport size photographs of the child
- 1 passport size photograph of each of the parent
- Photocopy of Proof of Residence attested by gazetted officer (Driving License, Voter ID Card, Ration Card, UID Card or any other permissible residential proof document)
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Blood Group Report
- Transfer Certificate in original(if applicable)
- Photocopy of Caste certificate attested by gazetted officer (if applicable)
For further inquiries, please contact the Admission Cell In-charge.
You are most welcome to reach us at
+91-28083434, +91-28083435, +91-45547240, +91-45547241.